It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is a place to meet up and share what you have been, are and about to be reading over the week. It’s a great post to organise yourself. It’s an opportunity to visit and comment, and er… add to that ever-growing TBR pile! So welcome in everyone. This meme started with J Kaye’s Blog and then was taken up by Sheila from Book Journey. Sheila then passed it on to Kathryn at the Book Date.
What I Read Last Week:
- Courting the Countess by Jenny Frame – Read Harder task 14 (A romance starring a single parent)
- The Time Machine by H.G. Wells – Back to the Classics 6 (Genre Classic), Victorian Reading Challenge (January: Journeys & Travels), Classics Club, Read Harder task 17 (Sci-Fi/Fantasy Novella)
- Basil of Baker Street by Eve Titus
What I’m Reading Now:
- Henry VI by William Shakespeare (Not the edition shown, but that’s a nice cover) – Shakespeare 2020 Project
- Tales from Shakespeare by Charles & Mary Lamb – Georgian Reading Challenge, Classics Club
- Villains, Victims, and Violets: Agency and Feminism in the Original Sherlock Holmes Canon: A Studious Scarlets Anthology, edited by Resa Haile & Tamara R. Bower – Reading Women task 8 (An Anthology by Multiple Authors)
What I’m Reading Next:
- Basil and the Lost Colony by Eve Titus
- Basil and the Pygmy Cats by Eve Titus – that cover photo is a photo of my actual copy. The book was later renamed Basil and the Cave of Cats.
- Basil in Mexico by Eve Titus
- Basil in the Wild West by Eve Titus
- Trouble in Bugland by William Kotzwinkle
- The Iliad by Homer, translated by Caroline Alexander – Back to the Classics 4 (Classic in Translation), Classics Club – Yes, I meant to start this already. Whoops.