We already know I’m turning into a sucker for reading challenges, so it should come as no surprise that as soon as I heard about the Science Book Challenge (via Library Chicken), I had to dive right in.
Especially since I got an email from the library yesterday telling me that it was my turn to download the e-book version of The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks.
A few other candidates for this month’s special Challenge reading list:
- Edison and the Electric Chair
- Part of my Off the Shelf Challenge list
- Almost Heaven
- Also part of my Off the Shelf Challenge list
- A Crack in the Edge of the World
- A third entry from that list; not sure if this one is quite “sciencey” enough
- Long for this World
- Currently checked out from the library
- Biggest Bugs Life-Size
- Currently checked out from the library, and this one is a kids’ book!